1. "The common man is not concerned about the passage of time, the man of talent is driven by it." –Shoppenhauer
2. "Live your life. Take chances. Be crazy. Don't wait. Because right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll be ever again." - Suzanne Collins
3. "Every moment is precious to those who know the value of time." – Unknown
4. “See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil”. - Ephesians 5:15,16
5. "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
6. "If methodically, thoughtfully, for many years to apply the System, it will give more than talent. With its help, abilities are like being multiplied. It's a long-range weapon; it is a lens that gathers the rays together." - D.A. Granin. This is strange life (Documentary novel about A.A. Lyubishchev, 1974; System – Time tracking).
7. “So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.” – Psalms 90:12
8. "Part of spending your time better is knowing exactly how you’re spending it now. If you’ve ever tried to lose weight, you know that nutritionists tell you to keep a food journal because it keeps you from eating mindlessly. It’s the same thing with time." – Laura Vanderkam
9. "The first step toward more effective use of your time is not making a new schedule but analyzing your old one." – Peter F. Drucker
10. "In regard to the time, I'm an addict: the more I use it, the more I need it" - Tadeusz Kotarbiński
11. “You can't add days to your life, but you can add life to your days!” - Unknown
12. "One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it..." – Romans 14:5,6
13. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
14. "Time is precious... Waste it wisely." –Unknown
15. "Lubishchev's time is, in a sense, tamed, it's different than ordinary, it's grown by him, it's breeding, very fruitful, it's, if anything, the time of the Creator." - D.A. Granin. This is strange life (Documentary novel about A.A. Lyubishchev, 1974)
16. "Take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves." -Lord Chesterfield
17. "Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." - H. Jackson Brown
18. “Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.” – Auguste Rodin
19. "Oh, how precious time is! Blessed are those who know how to make good use of it. Oh, if only all could understand how precious time is, undoubtedly everyone would do his best to spend it in a praiseworthy manner!" – Saint Padre Pio
20. “For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told. The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.” – Psalm 90:9-10
21. "Time management is life management." – Robin Sharma
22. "I think it's through data that we can seek improvement and unless you know about something, you're often unable to make changes towards improvement." – Jarrod Robinson
23. "Data leads to knowledge and knowledge leads to action." – Gina Neff
24. "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." – Earl Nightingale
25. "Again, be careful to make a good improvement of precious time." – David Brainerd
26. “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
27. "Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities." – Aristotle
28. “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven…” – Ecclesiastes 3:1
29. "Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s value out of a year while another man gets a full year’s value out of a week." – Charles Richards
30. "Time stays long enough for those who use it." – Leonardo Da Vinci
31. "One is lonely only when one has the time for it." – Janusz Leon Wiśniewski (Loneliness in the net)
32. "It's enough to take a closer look at the present and the future will show up itself" – Nikolai Gogol
33. "Look at the day like at small life" – Maxim Gorky
34. “Those who never have time do least” – Georg Lichtenberg
35. "Human skill is a mixture of patience and time." – Honore de Balzac
36. "To realize the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.
To realize the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realize the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who just missed a train.
To realize the value of ONE SECOND, ask someone who just avoided an accident.
To realize the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal at the Olympics."
37. "Wise person is the one who is irritated by the waste of time" – Dante Alighieri
38. “Time tracking helps to improve personal efficiency, almost without any efforts. Human psychology is such that as soon as he begins to track any indicators, they begin to change in the desired direction by themselves, without any additional actions to improve them.” – Gleb Arhangelsky
39. "Good use of time makes the time even more precious" – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
40. “Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.” – Jim Rohn
41. "... In order to understand what happens to time, it is necessary to track it. Few people are able to record all your actions up to 15 minutes during 56 years, as did Lyubishchev, but anyone can carry out the experiment for a few days." – Yana Frank
42. "Time is long enough for anyone to take the opportunity. Who works and who thinks extends the limits." – Voltaire
43. "The daily planning generates a narrow view of things, such as in a movie theater on the first row. You are focused on the urgency, you take into account only hours. If you plan for a week - it makes you think about the importance of tasks and their effectiveness." – Bodo Schafer
44. “Measurement is the first step that leads to control and eventually to improvement. If you can’t measure something, you can’t understand it. If you can’t understand it, you can’t control it. If you can’t control it, you can’t improve it.” – H. James Harrington
45. “The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is what they do in their spare time.” ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
46. “The secret of our unhappiness is that we have time to think whether we are happy or not.” – George Bernard Shaw
47. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” - Charles Darwin
48. “Time is what we want most, but what we spend worst.” — William Penn
49. “The more time we spend interconnected via a myriad of devices, the less time we have left to develop true friendships in the real world.” – Alex Morritt
50. “Everything requires time. It is the only truly universal condition. All work takes place in time and uses up time. Yet most people take for granted this unique, irreplaceable, and necessary resource. Nothing else, perhaps, distinguishes effective executives as much as their tender loving care of time.” – Peter F. Drucker
And one more “bonus” quote :
51. “Take a rest. A field that has rested yields a beautiful crop.” – Roman poet Ovid